Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Cooking Video Channel!

One of my brothers who has a knack for video editing has encouraged me to start a cooking channel on YouTube. So..........I've decided to start one!

Please visit Homestead In The Hills Of Tennessee YouTube to check it out...and while you're at it - don't forget to subscribe!

What topics interest you most? In other words: what type of videos do you want me to spend my time on?

1. Breads
2. Vegetable Dishes
3. Main Dishes
4. Lunches
5. Desserts
6. Other

Place you answer in the comments!

Thank you!

~~
Christi

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I got to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy watching the videos! Also I want to thank you for all your encouragement by being such a faithful commenter! :)
      May God bless you!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog and your recipes. Not many young girls I know are so into cooking as you are. I sure don't know hardly any that talk about the LORD like you do.

    I di watch the videos and will be waiting for more. I like to see how things are made.


    GOD BLESS!!

    ReplyDelete