Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cheesy Zucchini

Right after this came out of the broiler, it was swarming with "flies", that is, a bunch of my younger siblings were snitching piece after piece. My five year old sister said she (only) had nine pieces, besides eating her whole portion at the dinner table. This is seriously so much better than any other way we've had zucchini! 

  • zucchini
  • olive oil
  • Parmesan cheese
  • garlic powder
  • salt & pepper
Slice zucchini and place one-layer deep on a broiler-proof pan. (I use a jelly roll pan) Brush zucchini with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper on it. Sprinkle with Parmesan fairly generously. (or not so generously, if you so desire) Broil on medium broil for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is golden and zucchini is softened. Serve hot!

I shared this on some of my favorite blog hops

1 comment:

  1. I am sure my husband would love this.

    ReplyDelete