Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Cup Of Cofftea Anyone?


People often drink either tea or coffee, but for some reason, most people never think of mixing them. My brother came up with a mix that many in our family like. It's like some enriched form of tea that tastes more like coffee. It can be altered by adding some cocoa, vanilla, and/or milk.
Ingredients:
1 mug of hot water
1 bag black tea
1 teaspoonful of instant coffee
1 teaspoon of sugar (or to taste)

 If you're thinking that you'd like a change in hot drinks, try it! Otherwise, it's just a little from our corner of the world. 

2 comments:

  1. I love coffee and I love tea - so this makes perfect sense for me! OOohhhh, I'm a poet and didn't know it! :) Thank you for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like coffee but I do like tea - and this sure fits the bill for me! :) Enjoy it!

      Delete